Saturday, April 4, 2009

Welcome

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to visit my site. I hope you enjoy the material that I will be posting and gain something out of it. This blog is a vehicle to express my point of view on everyday activities and the cheapest way to document the on-going changes in my life. It's also a great opportunity to share my photos that will hopefully improve with time.

Plainly put, this is an excuse for me to post my pictures and talk smack without having to explain myself or be PC . Alright, I'll be honest. I've always wanted to write a diary but did not want to face the humiliation if caught. But since this is the internet, blogging is "cool"

Bon Appetit.

2 comments:

  1. You Engineers are so cutting edge with your new fandangled "blogs" ;)

    Looking forward to more updates from you then Airon lol!

    ReplyDelete