Monday, April 6, 2009

All Natural Anti-Depressant

What's the best remedy to a bad day not involving alcohol or pills? His name is Freddie.



People say that the best way to prepare for children is to raise a dog. I'll vouch for that one. I'll take cleaning a crate at 6 in the morning over changing a soiled diaper full of mushy you know what any day. Just great! I'm going to be one of those obsessive parents.... :(




The kid reference reminded me of a joke I just read: A dad takes his newborn to a doctor for an exam when the doctor noticed a foul stench coming from the baby's bottom. When the doctor looks, he sees the diaper sagging and screams to the Dad, "When's the last time you changed him?"

The Dad acts surprised and says,
"What! The box said it was good for 8lbs to 10lbs"

2 comments: