Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wake Boarding (06-29-09)

I went wake boarding and wake surfing for the first time ever. Let's just say I am sore as F%^@, but I eventually got it. It reminds me of the day after I went snow boarding for the first time. My neck, my back, my #^@^& and my crack all hurt, but I would do it all over again. Thanks Jimmy!

My favorite picture of the year. Inspired by Viet when I saw him downing a Heineken while wake surfing. I told myself, " Oh snaps, that's badass. I wanna do that" even before I tried it for the very first time. With some perseverance, encouragement from the crew, and having everyone being patient with me hogging the line, I finally got it.

Yes, it is in fact a Coors Light. Ahhhhhhh, that was the most refreshing, celebratory beer EVER.
From Wake Boarding


Finally getting a hang of wake boarding,
From Wake Boarding


And finally, no post is ever complete without showing the whole story,
From Wake Boarding (06-28-09)

1 comment:

  1. I will never understand your obsession with cheap beer. At least when I buy my Old English, it costs more because I buy it 40 ounces at a time!

    ReplyDelete